Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Clouds, Ocean ...

Seriously going to be so busy at work today, but right now I'm caught up to everyone and pretty much waiting for more work to come to me.

Anyway, I was thinking about how clouds are pretty cool. Like, last night, the thick cloud-covering was reflecting all the Downtown/North Park lights and made it appear as though it were dusk or dawn or something. It was a light-gray color outside; pretty cool. And then this morning when I went out for my run at around 5:45, it seemed like it was still dark out, but I could tell it was the clouds again, because through the very small openings between them, you could see a lighter sky. I miss learning about weather and all that stuff in elementary school, ha!



Space, weather and oceans have always really interested me subject-wise. I was watching 60 Minutes the other night, and I think Dr. Robert Ballard, who discovered the sunken Titanic, among other things, has one of the coolest jobs I've ever heard of:


No comments:

Post a Comment