Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Afternoon contemplations and reminiscing ...

I miss my animals. Well, just having pets in general, I guess. I wish I had a place of my own where I could actually own pets (my apartment now won't even allow me to take my kitty Marvin with me ... he currently lives with my parents, where he loves it, so I guess it's not a problem). PhotobucketI also think about just moving home to save money (to use to pay off stuff, travel, save for aforementioned house-of-my-own, etc.) but I just don't know. Home's not exactly close to things. But I do miss my little sister and THIS guy (Cody, a.k.a "Cody Bear"): My sister would kill me if she knew I posted that. Then again, it's on her Facebook, so she might not.



Back to the travel thing. Here's a picture of when I went to Ireland this past summer. It was my first time ever out of the country, so I had to get a passport for the first time, update my Tetnis shot, all that good stuff. Damn do those shots hurt, though! PhotobucketAnyway, this is at the Cliffs of Moher. I went with my friend Devon (below), and we just went on a whim, backpacks, no plans ... it was the best ever. I want to do more trips like that, but that requires money, which I can only save if I move home (really, it's true, I already figured it out).



Photobucket




So, I guess in the mean time, I'll just stick it out through the holidays, think it out, wait 'til one of the few people I'd actually want to live with needs a roommate (ha!) ... and until then, just try to save the measley 100 bucks a month! Oh, bills.

No comments:

Post a Comment