Wednesday, November 11, 2009

I really feel like I need a hobby again, or at least something more worth-while than watching TV and going out to occupy my time. I always say I want to do a marathon, but I really haven't seemed to harness the motivation to train as other people have -- running four miles in the morning won't get me anywhere. I used to spend a lot of time on drawings and artsy-type projects, but things like that have seemed kinda boring lately. Why am I so unmotivated these days?

I've been toying with the idea of moving back home again -- an idea my mom seemed super happy and encouraging about -- and I'd only do it to save up a ton of money to either A) pay off all my crap and/or B) put a down payment on a house before April 30, when the tax credit was extended to.

I don't know. I just don't know.

No comments:

Post a Comment