Thursday, November 19, 2009

Butt-toning shoes, nose bleeds ...

Am I a complete victim of targeted, sexist advertising? "Make 80-some percent of men speechless and 70-some perecent of women jealous" (or whatever it says). I don't care, I want Reebok's new "Easy Tone" shoe. I particularly liked the "Inspire" model in pink and white (also the color scheme on my current New Balance running shoes). It made me relieved to know that these are actually running shoes, at the very least (a legitimate reason to want a pair -- I could use some new kicks for running!).

Anyway, I've got 24 S.E.T. tonight with a couple friends/co-workers, so I'm excited for that. Even though I can't really breathe that easily without blowing my nose every 10 or so minutes (allergies, not viral) -- plus I just discovered I've got an eency weency nose bleed. That'll be gone soon, though.

I met one of my best friends, Morgan, last night at Starbucks to exchange gifts (my presents from Ireland for her, and her birthday present to me ... both of which were due several months ago; we're so bad!). Anyway, she got me "Diana: The Portrait," and I love love love it 'cause I love love love the late Princess Di. Just thought I'd throw that out there. Thanks, Morgy! :)

Alright, morning break over -- on with work and the rest of this Friday Eve!

No comments:

Post a Comment