Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Creep

I don't care if this makes me look creepy, but I am so sick of this guy:



Yes, that is a picture I took with my phone from the window directly in front of my desk at work. This guy is out here EVERY day playing with that "dang-gone" RC car. (Side note: "dang-gone" is credited to Andrew, the immature baby-dady from the new season of "16 and Pregnant" haha.)

Anyway, the sound is super annoying. It's like a mix of tree-trimming equipment and dirt bikes at the desert -- both of which I find highly irritating.

...

Moving on.

This past weekend, I rode up with three of my best friends to Morro Bay, about six/seven hours north, where Vanessa's parents have a cute/awesome beach house. We ate a ton of good food, shopped in theee biggest Forever 21 I've ever seen (seriously, it's a former Mervyn's department store) for THREE hours, and went on an all-day wine and beer tasting extravaganza in a limo.



That's us at the Opalo vineyard in Paso Robles. Sooo fun!

On the staying-active front, I plan to participate in the East-San Diego Mud Run in March, and I changed from a full to a half Rock 'n' Roll Marathon for June.

A final thing I am looking forward to is my first Vegas trip in May. I know, it's about time.

No comments:

Post a Comment