Thursday, October 7, 2010

Snooze

I need to not set my alarm (and coffee pot) for 5:15 a.m. if I'm incapable of getting out of bed before 7:10. I really wanted to go to a spin class at 6 a.m. (ha!) but did that happen? 'Course not. Maybe I should keep my phone in the kitchen, next to the already-brewing coffee pot, so that I'm forced to get out of bed to silence my beyond-annoying alarms (Belinda Carlile, frogs and banjos, Antoine Dodson, whatever the day's alarm may be...).

I did do some yoga last night (sub was not that great, but I felt bad for him 'cause a ton of people just walked out of this class halfway through), and I did Bootcamp the night before. I love that Bootcamp class -- the next five weeks will have themed classes ('80s, camo, crazy socks, etc.) ... fun stuff!

And I'm happy that I, once again, am enjoying pumpkin oatmeal. Thanks to Tawnee for tipping me off that Trader Joe's stocked up on canned pumpkin (epic fail to Henry's).

That is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment